Purnayoo Arogya Nikethanam, Ayurveda and yoga center is managed by a traditional Ayurveda family from kerala, with experience in Ayurveda since three generations. Under the guidance of our chief physician, Dr. Padmanabhan, this authentic Ayurveda center treats thousands of patients without compromising the principles of the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Our hospital is a unique place to experience the perfect blend of ancient Indian wisdom Ayurveda, Yoga and Marma. We believe in the healing the person physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.We offer the best personalized care possible according to your time, needs and budget.
We believe in healing through mind body medicine, incorporating the goodness of Ayurveda, Yoga and Marma. In some specific cases we even take the help of ancient wisdom of astrology, Mantra Chikitsa (sound healing), Homa (fire ceremony) in collaboration with the experts from respective field.
TREATMENT EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
- On a daily basis our chief physician consults around 80-100 out patients since 35 years.
- Inpatient facilities at our hospital started before 13 years as a humble beginning with 5 beds which over the years have grown into a 26 room facility.
- We believe that healing our patients is the best advertisement and the success of our hospital through the word of mouth along these years is a testimonial for that.
- More than 7000 patients have been benefitted by the in-patient services of our hospital Purnayoo Arogya Nikethenam
Our vast expertise in Ayurveda has healed wide range of diseases like
- Low back ache and vertebral disc problems
- Varicose veins and its complications
- Sinusitis, asthma and other respiratory problems
- Paralysis and related complications
- Kidney and liver diseases
- Psoriasis and other skin problems
- Joint disorders and rheumatic disease
- Gynecological disorders
We are also successful in managing and improving the quality of life in patients suffering from
- Parkinson's disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Neuro muscular dystrophies